Meet Founder Joy Brunson-Nsubuga
MA, LMFT, LCAS, CCS AAMFT Approved Supervisor MBA Student, Completion Spring ’23
Joy Brunson-Nsubuga is an expert in Systems Thinking and Therapies, Behavioral Health Crisis Systems, and Substance Use and Medication Assisted Treatment. She is currently an executive-level, Vice-President overseeing multi-state operations for a national behavioral health program.
Joy is also a former Professional Practice Board Chair and member of the North Carolina Marriage and Family Therapy Association. Joy is a South Carolina native and now resides in North Carolina with her husband and two boys.
Learn more about Joy as a Minimalist + Mom +Career at www.relativelysimplistic.com.
#relativelysimplistic #harmonynotbalance #minimalistplusmompluscareer #behavioralhealthleader #behavioralhealthadvocate
- Fully Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), North Carolina
- Licensed Clinical Addictions Specialist (LCAS)
- Certified Clinical Supervisor (CCS)
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor designation
- MA., Marriage and Family Therapy, Appalachian State University
- B.A., Psychology, Francis Marion University
- Certified addiction counselor, Appalachian State University
- Executive Leadership Coaching utilizing Oxford Leadership Principles
5448 Apex Peakway, Mailbox 105, Apex, NC 27502