- Instructor R. Joy Brunson-Nsubuga
- 90-Minute Prerecorded Training
- 1.5 credit hours (NBCC ACEP No. 7282, NCASPPB 20-036-S (SS, EBT))
- Price: $32 dollars
- Custom Certificate for Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
- Contact Instructor at Relatively Speaking
It is becoming increasingly important for therapists to understand the importance and the power of addressing substance use within the family unit. This webinar will focus on the data theories, and skills related to working with individuals who are pregnant and post-partum and using utilizing substances. The benefits and outcomes of treatment will be discussed as well as barriers to treatment.
- Data, including diversity data, will be provided related to the prevalence and influences of maternal health and substance use.
- To review and discuss basic skills for working with individuals who are pregnant or post-partum while utilizing substances.
- To review and discuss ongoing challenges and barriers in the substance use field.