- Instructor R. Joy Brunson-Nsubuga
- 160-Minute Prerecorded Training
- 2.5 credit hours (NBCC ACEP No. 7282)
- Price: $53 dollars
- Custom Certificate for Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
- Contact Instructor at Relatively Speaking
Systems theory and systemic practice is a foundational theoretical orientation of working with clients. Moving the framework from individually focused practice to systemic practice, this webinar presents key schools of thought from the modern area and walks professionals through how to work with clients. This webinar also focuses on presenting and defining terms, strategies, and approaches from the systemic lens. And finally, this webinar discusses areas of continued research by utilizing systemic practice with diverse populations.
- Briefly review and history, scope of practice, and ethics in the field of marriage and family therapy.
- To understand key definitions, terms, and strategies within the systemic practice.
- To review the need to address stigma and culturally appropriate treatment considerations in systemic practice.
- To understand the differences between individual and family therapy approaches from a systemic lens.
There are no reviews yet.